love

love

Followers

Friday 22 November 2013

Thank You Selempang!!!

Salam,

Today  is last day SIRIM audit.
Yea..i was quite busy running here and there.
Yesterday the whole day i was at Cyberjaya, prepare myself as auditee and today also, no chance to sit on my chair.

But this morning, after having breakfast at cafe as usual..i was surprised by "happy birthday song" from another corner of my office.

I saw Ernie and Alin holding a cake  , heading to me.
"wehhh...birthday sapeerrr???"
Hahaha..
They keep on finishing the song...and stop at me.

"birthday akak lerrr....sorry belated...ingat nak tunggu cukup korum, semalam la tapi akak kena g cyber but today, Fara pulak MC..since dah beli kek...kena celebrate jugak without her.."

Alolololo...sooo sweet laaaa selempang ni.
Kisss banyak2 utk u all semua laaa...

Meh tengok pic.



Ernie, Alin and Mas..my kelik sebelah meja jer.

Me potong kek.



SElamat Hari Tua Sis Ida...#GS means Geng Selempang..!!



Nasib baik pagi2...tak ramai orang sangat, kalau tak, malu makcikkk oiii..dah tua2 kena blowing candle lagi...



To selempang...thank youu soo muchh..!!
Korang memang best ..
Havoc Havoc Havoc!!!





1 comment:

  1. Welkom sis.. hope ur enjoy with belated besday.....

    havoc havoc.....#GS

    ReplyDelete