love

love

Followers

Monday 15 October 2012

Cuti lagi, Aniq exam dan bread puding

Salam,

Im on leave today
I woke up this morning dengan kepala yang sangat berat.
Im not sure why  but it really painful so I told hb that im not goin to work.

But i still kena bangun to prepare breakfast for my son.
Today is his first day exam.
I was quite blank that i cannot think about what to prepare him.
So, i just serve him his fav breakfast.

 he asked for muffin utk bekal..
Semalam dia kutuk ibu asik bakar muffin, now that he asked muffin for bekal pulak hehehe.

When he off to school, I solat n sambung tidur.
I dont really know what happen until both Aleesa n  Aleeya kejutkan.
It was 8 sumting.

Dengan kepala masih berat, kena laaa layan jugak diorang nak bergurau senda.
I believe they confuse jugak tengok ibu still sleeping n that they had to kejutkan ibu pulak.


Happy nyaaa bila bangun pagi ibu, still kat katil kan .

Ibu bangun then utk sarapan.
Since ada gastrik..breakfast is always a must for me.

I name it..'everything on paratha' hahaha since i dont know apa nama breakfast ni.
It was actually, scramble egg with tomato,. lettuce, onion, with chilli  and mustard sauce.


Then lipat the crunchy paratha n ready to ngap.
Kalau u manage to finish seketul ni..sampai petang la kenyang.

Then , after siap semua, i sent both ke school.
I balik rumah n terbaring melayan sakit kepala lagi.

So tonite, ibu kena tidur awal .
I really need to go to office tomorrow.
Ada banyak isu pulak kat pejabat today and i feel guilty that im not there.

So before end, i like to share this bread puding..mamatiamia style..
Im using her recipe this time.
I use to bake bread puding using kak Hanieliza recipe, terlalu biasa sampai dah hafal.
So anytime nak buah, no need to refer mana2 dah.

But this time bila guna mamatiamia punya recipe, lain sket rasa dia.
But since ada derhaka sket, tak boleh komen lelebih.
I want to try one more time..but next time really follow the recipe laaa hahaha











No comments:

Post a Comment